If you are an architect looking to broaden your understanding of the benefits of specifying SMART home technologies, why not attend the free seminars run by CEDIA – the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association.
CEDIA is an international not-for-profit trade association of nearly 3,500 members who design, integrate and/or supply electronic systems for the home. This free, CPD verified, seminar provides the knowledge and understanding needed to confidently specify SMART home technology to your clients and how it can enhance their project.
- To educate design professionals about the benefits and process involved in custom installation
- To help build vocabulary and remove the mystery of technology
- To enable delegates to understand the benefits of preparing a home for technology
- To enable delegates to find out what is possible:How far can customisation go?
- Discover some simple tips
- Find out where to go to and what to ask.
A knowledge and understanding of smart home technology and how to incorporate this when specifying to clients.
- ‘Home Technology Guide for Architects’ brochure
- CPD Handout
- CEDIA Recommended Wiring Guidelines.